NEW PRICE Elegance lives here in this magnificent Queen Anne Victorian home built in 1898. One of the largest homes in this sought-after historic community of Garrett Park, with 6000 + square feet of finished space on 4 levels, this home is in pristine, move-in ready condition. Major 3-level addition completed in 1994, including basement walk-out renovation . Fully finished lower level with pool room, play room, family room, workroom, and full bath has walk-out to lovely garden and lawn areas. Huge, fully finished 3rd level suite consists of full bath, computer room, bedroom, and large living space. (Think New York City loft) Four bedrooms and three full bathrooms on second floor, including the beautifully detailed Master Bedroom with two large walk-in closets and laundry room. First floor features include gorgeous woodwork and built-ins, pocket doors, 4 fireplaces, large center- island kitchen, family room and dining area. Formal dining room with custom built-ins, elegant living room with bay windows, (grand piano conveys) lovely library with a wall of built-ins to hold plenty of books, access to wrap-around porches from all rooms. Beautiful original woodwork and custom details throughout add to the charm and warmth in this entertainer's dream home. A must- see bonus is the indoor basketball court!! The over-sized 756 square foot detached garage is heated and insulated and can hold 4 + cars or a boat, or provide space for a pick-up game for the hoops group, (Electric panel ready for addition of electric car charging station) Home warranty provided by seller. Community pool and tennis courts. Walk to MARC train, Black Market restaurant, and Garrett Park post office. And so close to Grosvenor/Strathmore Metro! Easy access to 495. Great shopping and dining nearby with Pike & Rose Center, Whole Foods, Harris Teeter. Minutes from Strathmore Music Center, Walter Reed Hospital, NIH, Bethesda Naval Hospital, downtown Bethesda . This is a Must See home on your list!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
6,144 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Sitting Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 4. Mantle, Marble.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)