55+ senior community - Beautifully updated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom 1-level patio home with lovely view of green space. Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace. Fully remodeled open kitchen with updated cabinets, counters, recessed lighting and stainless appliances. Dining room with ceiling fan is open to kitchen. Additional entry mudroom with closet when entering from patio or garage. 2 bedrooms and renovated bathroom with ceramic flooring, updated vanity and step-in shower. Full size washer and dryer. All interior doors have been replaced. Thompson Creek windows throughout. Private fenced patio with slider off kitchen. Enjoy all the community amenities including: 2 clubhouses, restaurants, 18-hole golf course, theater, library, walking paths, tennis, and lots more.
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
850 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Fireplace Screen.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bank / Banking On-Site, Bar/Lounge, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Library, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Sw
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price