55+ Senior Community - Renovated "Huntington" model one level patio home with a huge 2 car garage that lives like a single family home in amenity rich Leisure World...turn key and ready for its new owner...the seller is ready to go! A charming and private courtyard entry for the gardener in you or just a nice place to sit and have morning coffee. This special home has been meticulously maintained and renovated by the current owner and has a comfortable and easy flow about it. 2 large primary bedrooms both with walk in closets and 2 fully renovated baths with new tile, new vanities, and upgraded finishes, lots of fresh paint, large Sunroom that can serve many purposes with hardwood flooring and walls of windows, brand new central AC & Air Handler(August 2022), refreshed Bar/Entertainment area with wine refrigerator and designer tile, fully equipped Kitchen with abundant counter-work space, built-in desk and Breakfast bar as well as counter seating for more casual dining. The Living Room and separate Dining Room are both quite spacious and perfect for those large family gatherings during the holidays or anytime. Just a short walk to Clubhouse II & the Medical center. There is something for everyone in the Leisure World community and this beautiful home is the one you've been looking for!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,410 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Level, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Gated Community, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Security, Retirement Community, Library, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price