WELCOME to luxury and vibrant suburban living! This beautifully remodeled brick and HardiPlank type siding home is conveniently located in the sought after Adelphi neighborhood of Hyattsville and within minutes of Washington, D.C. The main level has been expanded and it has over 2,700+ Sq. Ft., of living space. It has been meticulously maintained and features a bright and open floor plan flooded with natural light and boasts 6 bedrooms, and 3 full baths. The main level features an open concept floor plan with a gourmet kitchen with granite counters and an island. The living and dining areas boast wood flooring and French doors to the backyard. The lower level offers a walkout with an in-law apartment with 2 bedrooms and a full bath, a wood burning fireplace and a kitchenette. This outstanding home offers rarely found two driveways and additional off street parking. The property backs to the Northwest Park and Creek area and is conveniently located to shopping, dining, entertainment, major commuter routes and the University of Maryland. The Metro Yellow and Green lines are also nearby.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick Veneer, Hardi Plank
2,869 sq. ft
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick Trim/Veneer, HardeePlank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price