Come see this remarkable cottage Cape with a bevy of fun bump-outs and bonus spaces for you to enjoy! Abundant, thoughtful landscaping leads to a handy entry foyer, living room, remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wood cabinetry. Sunroom/ office as well as pleasing breakfast area each walk out to spacious deck overlooking the corner lot. Remodeled baths; replacement windows; newer roof. Upstairs you'll find a pleasing suite, and down you'll find a generous rec room. Newer systems include 2-year-old CAC. Outside, a true, secure, smart-car capable garage with automatic opener; handy dog run, various storage options - and a robustly-built TREE HOUSE! All just steps to parks & playgrounds, woods, shops, restaurants and transit. It's all here!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Hardi Plank
1,739 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Takoma Park/Montg County
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Vinyl Frame, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, HardeePlank
- Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)