Wonderfully spacious home with room-to-room surprises! Wake up to the birds outside your beautiful primary suite with an abundance of windows, high ceilings, and a built-in gas fireplace. Morning coffee is enjoyed at the breakfast bar in your gourmet kitchen or in the adjacent sunroom overlooking the landscaped fenced rear yard. The high-end kitchen opens to the dining and living areas and was cleverly designed with plenty of space for the chef and sous chef to work at the same time; has storage galore; and table space. Fresh herbs grow conveniently just outside the kitchen. Additionally, the main level features two bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms, and a large 3rd bedroom which combined two bedrooms (easily converted back to two if needed). Located in the walkout lower level, the sunny au pair/in-law suite includes a sitting area and its own entrance. Folks have a great time watching Fall football games in the recreation room. Surround sound and a bar with a built-in tap and beverage refrigerator create a fitting atmosphere. During half time take in the fresh air on the spacious multi-level deck and warm up at the fire pit. The expansive lower level also houses a sizable utility room with a laundry area and built-in ironing board; a workshop/man cave with extra storage and an additional spare room for exercise, office space, or play. Donât forget to check out the huge storage space under the sunroom! Located in a cul-de-sac with a sidewalk in a park-laden neighborhood, 4715 King Carter Court is an inviting meticulously maintained marvel.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Aluminum Siding
3,113 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Energy Star Appliance(S)
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Workshop, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Screened, Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Waterfall, Front Yard, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price