REDUCED! Welcome to this large 6 bedrooms 3.5 bath single-family home. All the bedrooms are large and there are 2 master bedrooms. Parts of this home were rebuilt/remodeled with a very large living room and a great formal dining room and a large eat-in kitchen. There is also a 1st-floor office, half bath, main level laundry room, and a door out to the garage. The garage is large enough to fit 3 cars with a back exit out to the big-level backyard. The windows are about 12 yrs old, the roof 4 years old, HWH approximately 7 years old, and the furnace are about 12 years old. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a partially updated countertop next to the refrigerator. There are lovely hardwood floors as well as Pergo floors throughout. The sliding glass door off the kitchen leads out to the patio and backyard. The exterior has vinyl siding and has a good size shed/outbuilding. The property has dual heating and air-conditioning system. This home is ideally located near the Greenbelt Metro Station, BW Parkway, and I-495. Shopping and restaurants are conveniently located near this home as well as the University of Maryland. Also, this home is very close to Greenbelt Park.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,592 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price