TONS OF OUTDOOR SPACE! Surrounded by Montgomery Co parks and Long Branch Trail! An oasis in the city. Gorgeous views fr 2 level deck & patio w/shade garden & plant variety galore! Kitchen w/new flooring & countertops, Well maintained with many updates. This fantastic home in a serene setting overlooking parkland. New windows, gleaming hardwoods, lush landscaping, custom paver walkway, front porch, two tier deck, fireplace and so much more! Potential lower level in law suite with own bathroom and space. Freshly painted and lovingly cared for by owners.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,440 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price