Beautiful home allows unrestricted access to the Tree Shaded Corner Lot. This home offers many living spaces both inside and outside. Main level Living Room, Table Space Kitchen, Sunroom Addition along with Lower level Family Room/Office, Mudroom/Laundry are all connected to easy access outdoor spaces. 9507 48th Place is well updated throughout: Fresh Paint, Flooring, and Light Fixtures As well as newer appliances, roofing, windows, crawl space vapor barrier, fencing, two large storage sheds. A central Outdoor Courtyard space is connected to an updated Sunroom, rear access from Garage, side yard rear gate, Storage Sheds and Mudroom/Laundry. Great location near Metro, Commuter Train, 495, as well as Hiking/Biking Trails, Restaurants and Shopping!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,232 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Privacy Fence, Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price