Nestled perfectly in the heart of Kenwood his expanded and renovated Tudor has also been restored to maintain its timeless look and feel. Hardwood floors throughout the home, Large expansive dining room with room for up to 16 guests, expansive outdoor space+patio, garage parking, fenced in rear yard, brand new high end appliances, 4 zoned central a/c, and over 6,000 sqft of home on 1/2 acre.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
0.41 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
6,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat.
- Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Circular Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price